Myspace Self Portraits

10:53 PM

Remember the good ole' days when Myspace was the thing? Gosh I do. I spent HOURS customizing my page, adding all the cool effects and trying not to piss off my friends when making my "top 8". Such troubling times...lol. Anyway, of course I had to top it off with a cool profile picture. I can't remember exactly where I got the idea to start photographing myself in different scenario's. I believe I saw someone have a really "awesome" profile picture and thought to myself "I can totally do that". So I did. What was weird was how much I enjoyed it. It no longer became about having the best profile picture, it was because I enjoyed it and knew I was decent at it. Plus come on now, who can't love my pretty face? Kidding...maybe. Here are some past self portraits, all of which I took with my handy dandy point and shoot camera I had at the time. My timer only allowed 10 seconds for me to run into position...I ran a lot trying to get the "perfect" photo. I can't help but laugh at some of them though. It's okay if you laugh too, I won't be offended. 

















Reason why I wanted to post these was to show the progression of my "self-portraits". I've come a long way...



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, MySpace! I totally forgot about that. What's funny is that I was still in college when it was still "cool" haha. I wish I could remember my login information! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?! I could only remember my cheesy e-mail I used! I had to reset my password to get access! Do you at least remember your e-mail address you used?!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images