Drive-By Photos

10:48 PM

I'm calling these my "Drive-By Photo Series". David and I like to take the "back way" to avoid rush hour traffic from Downtown and campus. All these photos were taken while we were driving by them (of course I was in the passenger seat). Therefore, none of them are perfect, some of them are a bit cut off. But for going 40 mph, I believe they turned out pretty well. I did a little tweaking to them, but very very little. Thoughts?



One of my last names happens to be Reyes (:




This last one has to be one of my favorites from this series. 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love all the colors. It's hard to believe that you took these while moving - they came out surprisingly clear! My favorites are of the graffiti.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images