Reyes Graffiti

9:07 PM

One of my favorite things about Detroit is that there graffiti EVERYWHERE. I absolutely love it. I don't care what others may think. Graffiti is art and I appreciate it. It's beautifully mysterious. You don't always know who created the piece and it allows your mind to wander. Not too far from campus I found one of my last names in graffiti- Reyes. I freaked when I saw it the first time and HAD to take a picture next to it. It makes me wonder if I have long lost family somewhere in Michigan, if it was one artist or a group of artists? Did they put Reyes because it english translation it means "Kings"?. Was it someone who was close? The possibilities are endless...I hope to do a whole series of graffiti very soon!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. one guy, named reyes from san francisco...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victor Reyes from San Francisco,CA.
    MSK Crew (Mad Society Kings)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? That's awesome! CA is where most of my Reyes side of the family lives! Was he here visiting or business related?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images