About Me.

3:07 PM


Hola! I'm Elizabeth Reyes-Nightingale. Otherwise known as the girl with the long last name. You can call me Liz too. I live in the mitten, near the beautiful city of Detroit. I'm currently studying Art History at Wayne State University. I'm taken and in love with a handsome man named David. Also, I'm an avid thrifter and coffee drinker. I enjoy trying new foods, exploring new places and being "crafty".  Searching for four leaf clovers is another hobby of mine! You'd be surprised by how many I've found! When I can I like to go out with my Nikon and take photos of anything I find intriguing. I dream almost every night. It's insane how vivid they are and how I remember almost each one. With this blog I hope to share all of the meaningful parts of my life, dreams, thoughts, adventures and experiences I'll have! 

You can contact me at:

ameaningfuldream@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/ameaningfuldream





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images