Happy Belated Birthday Detroit!

12:35 PM

I'm a day late but yesterday was Detroit's 312th birthday! Isn't that crazy? Unfortunately, I didn't do anything to celebrate Detroit's birthday. But that's okay! Instead, I took a moment to appreciate Detroit.  I thought about all the beauty Detroit bears and all the wonderful gifts it has to offer. I thought about how Detroit has a place of many firsts. Not only in history, but for myself too. I imagined what Detroit will be like in a few years. While Detroit may not be doing well, I'm confident that Detroit will become better than what it has been in the past. I firmly believe that Detroit will prove everyone wrong. In time that is. Anyway, Happy Birthday Detroit. I love you!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Next year will be Detroit's 313th birthday! That's got to warrant some cool stuff going on next summer, right!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I didn't even think about that... It's going to be freaking awesome! I'll be 21 then too ;)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images