Guardian Angel

10:04 PM

I only started this blog a few days ago and last night I had what I consider "A Meaningful Dream". I've had plenty of them in the past. Yet this one is a little different than the rest. Last night I had someone who passed away years ago. I had never met or seen in person before. In the dream, I did not talk to this person, I only saw them from a distance. This person was watching me and had the biggest smile on his face. When I woke up I was in such shock. I had a feeling what the dream meant but looked it up anyway.  My gut was right. The person appeared in my dream to assure me that they have been watching over us. Also to let me know that their blessing have been given to us.  I cried and still tear up thinking about it. They weren't tears of sadness. They were tears of shock and happiness. I keep asking myself "Why me? Out of all the people they appeared in MY dream." I think it is because they knew how much it would mean to me. I told David and all he could do is smile. I didn't even have to say what it meant because he already knew.
We've always known that someone had been watching over us. This photo was taken last summer on our trip to Chicago. There is an Angel sitting on David's shoulder. You can see the head, the arms and even a halo. Many will argue that "It's just a glitch in the photo" but I REFUSE to agree with that statement. I know for a fact it's an angel. At least we know who that Angel is.

Dreams can be mysterious, bizarre or just flat out weird. But this one, was beautiful. I feel honored, blessed and thankful that we have a Guardian Angel, watching over us. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow absolutely amazing. One is truly blessed to experience such a moment as this. The color of the angel even represents the divine energy's that exist. The body shows yellow and light blue and the top displays purple and a dark blue which makes it seem more probable that it is indeed a angelic entity. You truly have a flourishing gift to see such dreams and then later witness things such as a angel that most likely sent here especially for you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images