50 Facts About Me

9:32 PM

 My full name is Elizabeth Rosa Reyes-Nightingale

I was born on October 15 in Fayetteville, North Carolina

 I'm a Libra

I study Art History at Wayne State University

David and I have been happily dating for almost 2 years (October 24)

I spent the majority of my life in Taylor, MI

I love thrifting

I work at WSU and Lush

Coffee is a must everyday 

I like to dress up for no reason

My favorite holidays are between Halloween and Christmas

Dark chocolate raisnets are my favorite candy

Occasionally I'll wear make-up... I don't want to become dependent on it

I don't drink pop

I like to find meaning in everything 

I'm a clover queen

I'm mainly Mexican, German and Irish. 

I'd rather make a gift then buy one

The smallest things matter to me

I enjoy music of all kinds 

I feel like I have more traditional values than "modern"

I love my fruit and veggies

My downfall are french fries

I consider myself having an eclectic fashion-style

I love DIYs

My Dad introduced me into Photography and have loved it since

 Fall is my favorite season (so excited for apple cider & donuts!)

I don't like to read books before the movies because I know it would ruin the movie for myself

I'm one of the most hopeful people you'll ever meet

Detroit holds a lot of important memories for me, hence why I love it so much.

I want to travel to (in no order): Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Mexico, England, Japan, & China

I hate math with a passion

German shepherds are my favorite dogs. I want a boy.

I've been through more than you'll ever know about

My room is never clean 

I plan on opening my own Etsy shop in the near future

I've never been out of the country (besides Canada when I was a baby, but that doesn't count)

I love to ride my bike

I'm more of an extrovert than an introvert. But it depends on my mood. 

I'm random, quirky and weird.  

Cheesy jokes are funnier to me than most people

I don't like to give up or quit. 

My favorite restaurant is Mongolian BBQ  

I don't like to dry my hair with a hair dryer, unless it's cool air

My favorite color is red

I drive a stick shift

I'll pick flats over heels, no matter what

I strongly believe in second chances

I'm fearless

I'm passionate about Detroit and Art. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images