Cheetah or Leopard? (iPhone Photos)

4:39 PM

Since the birth of my blog I've felt inspired to dress up more often. That includes wearing things besides yoga pants, putting make-up on once in awhile and curling my hair. (This photo was taken before the heat and humidity got to my hair)

This was the best shot I could get of myself. My DSLR just wasn't doing it that day. A co-worker of mine weren't sure if my shorts were cheetah or leopard. I think they are leopard. What do you think? Did I mention that my entire outfit, minus my ring and bracelet was THRIFTED? I don't remember the prices though. I've had these pieces for a long time. 

Shirt: Value World
Shorts: Value World
Blazer: Value World
Bracelet: Forever 21
Promise Ring: David 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. If it's a rosette, it's leopard. If a solid spot, cheetah. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images