Olvera Street

10:14 PM


I took this photo at Olvera Street over in Los Angles, California. It is one of my favorite spots to visit while I'm over visiting my family. I hope to go see them again soon! Possibly this summer? I stumbled upon this photo and wanted to share it. It's such a beautiful place. Especially at night. Olvera Street is a street full of vendors who sell authentic Mexican food, clothes, and all kinds of trinkets. If you are ever in the area I highly encourage you to stop by! Try Horchata and Mexican Hot Chocolate while you are there. Olvera Street is so full of Mexican culture! I love it! I am half Mexican and was unable to grow up with much Mexican culture so being around it always excites me.  Here are a few other photos I took while I was there.



This place has the BEST taquitos that I've ever tasted. My Aunt Rosie told me that they are famous for them. Make sure you get it with their avocado sauce too! Try their hibiscus tea while you are there! It's fresh and delicious. Trust me YOU WON'T REGRET IT. I remember when I first tried it... it was so yummy! Gosh I would LOVE me some taquitos with hibiscus tea right now! No taquito or hibiscus tea will ever be better than Cielito Lindo's.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images