Gems

10:37 PM

Wednesday, David and I went to pick up my resized promise ring. (Yay I have it back!) Since we were in the area we decided to stop by one of our favorite Salvation Armies that we don't go to often. Here are a few things I found but sadly, did not buy. 

I would LOVE to sip out of these cups every morning. The insects are so quirky, it's awesome.

If I baked more I totally would have picked this up.  
These little peacocks are so adorable. The blue one is my favorite. Wish I could have somewhere to display these beauties. 
BUT! I did leave the store with an AWESOME gem. I found this exact turntable for only $25. Everything but the CD player works. Which is fine because I'll ultimately use the record player. I have been searching for one for what seems like ages. I've found many of them at the thrift store but they were either not working or the needles were missing. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images