The Walking Dead

8:42 PM



David and I have been watching The Walking Dead lately. We just finished Season 2 a couple nights ago. At first I wasn't very into it but now I cannot get enough of it! It's a great show and I highly recommend watching it. The meme above David made himself. As we were watching this scene he bursted out laughing saying how this scene should be a meme! Now it's a meme! I think it's pretty funny...you know that has to be what is on their minds when on an "eating spree".

All this Walking Dead made me think back to when I participated in a Zombie Walk for hunger. Many cities do it! What you do is dress up like a zombie and bring canned goods or cash to donate for the hungry. Then, you walk around the designated area as zombies! They even have raffles and prizes to give out to people! It is a lot of fun! People get REALLY creative too and it's awesome. Here is a photo of my zombie self. 
  




Creepy right? I got really into it. I walked around like this for about half of the walk. I ruined my flats doing it...but it was worth it. There is even a short clip of my zombie self here. I don't appear in the video until 4:23. Feel free to skip to that part or watch the whole thing! This was when the "walk" was ending. The next Zombie Walk Detroit will be hosting will be Sunday, October 13, 2013. Click here to check it out! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images