What Is Your Birthday Meaning?

12:29 AM

First off, I took this picture on the pier near by Malibu Beach, California. I was super stoked to find a Zoltar just like the one from the movie Big.
. . .
Today, while reading one of my favorite blogs (D E S I G N L O V E F E S T), I came across a site called The Secret Language of Birthdays, that did a 40 year study of over 20,000 people organized by birthdays. My birthday is October, 15. My icon is "The Day of the World's Stage". My icon is kind of funky, it would make a cool art piece. Anyway...my results were mostly accurate, as much as I don't want to admit it. It's rather weird...it made me ponder for a bit. The site gives you insight on all of your good and bad traits. Be warned, it can be a little harsh. The advice it gave me is as followed:

 Calm down a bit.
Your bold actions can make for negative reactions.
Listen to what others, particularly adversaires are saying. 
You can't always do what you wish.
Compromise has its place.I can't say that I haven't heard this advice before! Especially the calm down a bit advice. When I get excited about things I go bonkers, but in a good way and with good intentions. Click here to look at your results. Do you think they are correct? Or do you think it's just a bunch of nonsense?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images