My Dreams

4:26 PM

I chose the picture above because sometimes my dreams are just meshed together into a bunch of colors or nonsense. Some of the dreams I've had make me wonder, "Why did I dream this?". I find my self searching for the meaning behind my dreams all the time. What I have noticed in a lot of my dreams is the common theme of blue. It's a specific color blue. It's a mixture between a royal blue and a baby blue. Why blue? I have yet to figure that out yet. It's not my favorite color, my favorite color is red. Anyway, what makes me scratch my head the most, is the fact that the blue is a specific object. An object that isn't normally blue. I've dreamt many different things being blue. The ones that stick out the most were dreams about a blue yorkie being ran over, me running in a field of blue clovers, standing in front of the ocean with a giant blue whale being REALLY close to me (I know whales are blue, but not like the blue I dreamt about) and a blue cat given to me as a gift. 
I even went as far as painting a blue cat for one of my 2D Design projects last semester. So what kind of things do you dream about?! Can anyone tell me why blue is a dominant color in a lot of my dreams?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images