Shinola and Drought

9:02 PM

A new store recently opened over on 441 W. Canfield St, Midtown, Detroit. It's name is ShinolaShinola is an American company that sells products made from the United States. Such products are: watches, journals, clothes, magazines, leather and bicycles. You can even get your bicycle made custom! Isn't that awesome? So after work today, David and I decided to check it out. We walked in the store and were in awe. It's a small place that has a lot to offer. The interior is absolutely beautiful and hip. Inside are hardwood floors, exposed brick, warm, inviting colors, glistening products and extremely friendly (and fashionable) employees. (Really wish I had my camera on me...) Although, Shinola is bit pricey especially for a college student, but it's definitely worth visting. Another great aspect about Shinola is that they partnered with an organic juicing company called DroughtDrought is a Michigan based company originating from Plymouth, MI. Their juices are 100% organic with many flavors to chose from. Again, a bit pricey (I paid $10 for my drink) but it's worth it. Since I haven't had many juices before, I wanted to try something sweet for the first time. I ended up getting their Pineapple and Ginger juice.  (Which by the way is not on their menu right now) Let me tell you... IT'S DELICIOUS! I was a bit surprised by the flavor because it's not like anything I've had before. I love that they come in glass bottles too! I definitely will be revisiting to try another juice and gawk are their awesome products. You can visit Shinola's website here and Drought's website here.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images