Zack's Hotdogs (With iPhone Photos)

1:01 PM

Hungry for a good tasting hotdog? Want a little extra zing with your hotdog? If you live in Michigan you should try Zack's Hotdogs! Located on Dequindre Rd in Warren, MI. Zack's Hotdogs is unique for their wide variety of hotdogs. It happens to be the only one in Michigan! They originate from Baltimore, MD. (Which by the way, is a pretty cool city too).
Zack's Hotdogs has other items on their menu if you aren't feeling a hotdog. Such items are: burgers, salads, wraps, sandwiches, homemade sides and their specialties! I have yet to have a burger. David has though. He said he likes their hotdogs better, but the burger wasn't bad! Maybe one day I'll have one myself. For now, I'll stick to eating hotdogs.

It's a small restaurant with vibrant colors. Zack's Hotdogs has a "hot-dog" feel inside. The wall colors they picked remind me of a hot-dog. The yellow-ly bun and the color of the hotdog itself. Pretty sure they did that on purpose. 

I love this cozy eatery even more because they use Vienna Beef. My favorite kind of hotdogs!

Just some photos of their other mouth watering foods. YUM!

The view from our table. That particular table we sit at is different from the rest of the tables. Since David and I have been going, we ALWAYS sit in that spot. It's our spot. So if you see us there...better move. Kidding. Maybe...

Their logo is wicked. You think? I think so.

What David and I got was the classic Chicago-Style Hotdog. One of my favorite dogs there! I'll be honest I haven't tried much at Zack's Hotdogs. The only other dogs I've had were the Bacon & Cheese Hotdog and Plain Hotdog with Ketchup. (Say what you want mustard people, but I like my ketchup)

Cheese-sticks at Zack's Hotdogs are delightful. What makes it so yummy is the breading. I don't know how to properly describe the taste. You have to go there and try it for yourself. Get their ranch with it too. It's the type of ranch that you can only get at restaurants. Way better than store bought. If you don't want cheese-sticks as a side, get their fries or onion rings. They give you a TON! My mouth is watering thinking of all their food. 

On the way out I saw these scooters and had to share! I assume they are owned by a couple, which makes it even more adorable. I can totally see myself riding the pink one. It's so Liz. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images