Starbucks Secret Menu

8:50 PM

I've always known that there was a Starbucks secret menu. When I found out about it, it was winter time. The majority of "secret items" are frappuccino's. Therefore, I was unable and unwilling to try many of them! Now that it's summer I've had a few! So far I've tried "Cake batter", "Orange Cream-sicle" "The Nutella" "Zebra Mocha" "The 3 C's" and finally my latest obsession and featured above "Red Velvet". I'm looking forward to trying the "Horchata" because I've had the real deal before, hopefully it will be similar! I also want to try the "Banana Nut" in the near future! You can check out the secret menu yourself here. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Omg, i can't wait to go to Starbucks again. I am a Starbucks junkie and didn't know about 90% of these. I want the cake batter frap so bad now lol!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images